Now Hiring Dry Cleaning Customer Service Representative
By Pierre Cinar In Community, Employment, View Cleaners News and Events Posted April 13, 2021
Ready to be part of something great? We are in search of adding a professional and customer-focused Customer Service Representative to our team in Orange County!
View Cleaners is a distinguished custom dry cleaner, specializing in designer garments and wedding gowns. Because we are a family owned and operated business, we make sure our customers get the extra attention they deserve. Our success is built on listening to the customer’s needs and exceeding their expectations with professionalism and outstanding customer service. Taking care of the customer has always been our greatest interest.
We are proud to support our local communities by sponsoring elementary and high school events and participating in fundraising efforts and programs.
Through our many years of service, View Cleaners has earned the reputation as the dry-cleaning experts. We employ a diverse and dedicated group of team members committed to overcoming challenges to achieve exceptional results.
If you are looking for a way to put your energy and professional skills to work coupled with company stability and great career opportunities, you could be our newest teammate!
Do you think you have what it takes to perform at our level? Here is an idea of what we are looking for:
- Professionalism: You are the first impression of the company. As the first person a customer or other visitor sees upon arriving, both your behavior and appearance should embody our Company values. It is critical to uphold and enhance our strong reputation through your interactions with customers.
- Communication: Your first step is to greet people. Find out what they need and help them get it. Most of this communication will be verbal either in-person or by phone. You will work closely with various people. If someone is having a bad day, you could bear the brunt of it and responding appropriately can be critical. You will interact with customers, peers, and managers about issues and problem solving because communication is essential for a successful day.
- Work Ethic: We expect you to go “above and beyond” on your assigned job tasks. We closely track performance and efficiency throughout work shifts. This includes volunteering for additional assignments not directly related to your specific job role because your performance helps the team achieve overall service and performance goals.
- Teamwork: We are dependable and accountable to one another because of our shared passion for our customers. Offering help to others without being asked to do so is expected at View Cleaners.
- Attention to Detail: You make a conscious effort to pay attention to the task at hand, accurately read customer names and addresses and correctly pick-up & drop off the correct items with the utmost care our customers have come to expect.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends; Saturdays required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs.
- Able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Willing and able to wear all required job specific personal protective equipment
Education And/Or Experience
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- One year or more previous experience in customer service or sales preferred.
Non-exempt hourly $14-$16 per hour depending on experience.